GOVERNOR CLOSES COMMON AREA FITNESS CENTERSDrew Hendricks
In accordance with the Governor’s order today, we are advising all associations which have gyms/fitness centers that they should be closed until further notice:
Effective July 13, 2020, ALL counties must close indoor operations in these sectors:
- Dine-in restaurants
- Wineries and tasting rooms
- Movie theaters
- Family entertainment centers (for example: bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages and arcades)
- Zoos and museums
Additionally, bars, brewpubs, breweries, and pubs must close all operations both indoor and outdoor statewide.
Counties that have remained on the County Monitoring List for 3 consecutive days will be required to shut down the following industries unless they can be modified to operate outside or by pick-up. (NOTE: INCLUDES LA, OC, SD, RIV AND SAN BERNARDINO)
- Fitness centers
- Worship services
- Offices for non-essential sectors
- Personal care services, like nail salons, body waxing and tattoo parlors
- Hair salons and barbershops
Please call our offices if you should have any questions as to how this announcement affects your particular community.